THE SERVICES (ISO 9000 CONSULTANCY)
Full Project Management (Consultancy)
- Provides the client with a constructive view of his existing
working procedure and reccomendations for improvement and compliance
with the standard.
- Documenting practice and/or procedures, as they are if compliant
or modified if not compliant, in the form of a Quality Policy
& Procedure Manual.
- Training in the understanding of ISO 9000 Quality requirements.
- Assistance in any new or revised procedural implementation.
- All ISO 9000 projects are carried out by a qualified consultant
and a project manager. All documentation established as part
of the project is challenged prior to implementation by the project
manager. In addition, the project manager conducts a complete
audit of the Quality System upon full implementation. These additional
steps are the main reason that ISOQual
International has a100%
"First Pass" certification record.
- Where required ISOQual
may be retained on a part time basis to oversee the running of
the Quality System. This is especially applicable where the company
cannot spare personnel resources from their existing management
team to maximize the continued improvement that ISO 9000 so aptly
offers a series of training courses to supplement the ongoing
operation of Quality Management Systems.
- Internal Quality Auditor
- Quality Awareness
- Assessor/Lead Assessor (RBA-RAB approved)
- Documentation Preparation
We also offer a comprehensive range of services that complement
our ISO 9000 consultancy methods. These topics include;
- CE Marking - The Easy Process
- ISO 14000 - Environmental Management Standard
- Total Quality Management